BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-8109

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Thats excellent and thanks for sharing! Really unsure what this award is actually for in reality or what it really means, however, I do know, it does NOTHING to deliver revenue or raise the flagging share price, TBH. Wish it did, but it doesn't, as well it will do NOTHING to get an IP deal done.
    PVDM is no longer BOM, rather in advisory. Interesting the nominee was a board member, Pia, the same Pia that was under intense scrutiny from many, many shareholders, as to what value she actually adds to the company, so intense was the scrutiny that the Chair had to get up in the AGM and "blow smoke up all our collective a**es" as to what Pia, did to promote and help the company succeed. The answer was a response of "smoke & mirrors" , much like everything that comes from Viana, full of generalizations, zero detail and zero fact and just opinion. Nothing changes!
    FTR Pia had alot of votes cast against her re-election, however was saved by the BOM votes, mainly from AM & PVDM!
    May i suggest you perhaps look uo Pia on LinkedIn and you will educate yourself as to whom she is and what she is about. One thing you will disseminate from her background and posts, is virtually NIL promotion or mention of BRN......which is interesting.

Anyway, we have an under pressure board member, saved from being booted from the board by PVDM & co and now we see that Pia has nominated PVDM for an award....sort of says it all in some ways.

Leave it with you and all the best and thanks again for the many pieces of valuable information you post.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.