BRN 2.78% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-8153

1. 5,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    FF, iv long thought that akida should be a great screen for security in many forms, interent an absolute, cloud base applications . the list goes on.
    SoC would also be part of that pro active solution not needing the net, but connection is required quantaum akida base checks ideal.
    when i thought re all this and that start several years ago, whats to stop the 'other side' the evil of the scammers etc, using akida to counter.

I recently had a very quick listen at the AGM, a bit firery at times. think about 3/4 through the push in question re when will get revenue and the 3 - 5 years of promise to that end.... 'soon' being use.
    the push and the mumbling started to look like 2027,
    and the push in question ..are you guys going to ask again for a CR to the promise of 'soon' revenue, deals in the final stages or approval
    i was NOT confident in the teams response.
    the AGM speech contained better content, or confidence but of course withour real detail of anything concrete,.. so creative fluff, but well done on that.

i most probablyh missed alot of commentary on the forum re the speil from the AGM, but what were folks understand or where the $s are going to come from and when.
    there was an trying expolaination of how our IP would be sold, or as a questionarie pushed for .... do they use if for free and how does that convert to $deals..... (oh they can't sell prodcut without our licence etc)....
    but there was no talk again, still, whatever of how we are going to defend this, nor our patents
    patents are useless unless defended.
    after many years and belief in BRN i have seen nort on this, not even the much needed sabre rattiling to that defensive stance, ie don't mess with our IP else you will be paying us billions in compo,
    sry for typos, old arthur playing up again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $692.6K 3.851M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 1281949 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 202676 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.