BRN 9.80% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi @Hamilton It seems obvious now from the likes your post...

1. 10,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27351
    Hi @Hamilton
    It seems obvious now from the likes your post received that many do not understand what Professor Iliadis & CO’s algorithm did for AKIDA. The algorithms are designed to protect AKIDA from cyber security attack.

AKIDA was designed amongst other things to recognise unseen repeating patterns for the purpose of protecting or making cyber secure other peoples systems.

If you want to attack a system being protected by AKIDA you would first need to attack AKIDA and this is where these algorithms come into play they prevent attacks on AKIDA.

Now I presume you did not see my above post but I am sure you will remember Quantum Ventura partnered with Brainchip to build a cyber security system for the Dept of Energy in the USA under an SBIR Award.

If you open the Quantum Ventura link I have provided in the above post you will discover they have released a cyber security product powered by AKIDA technology which can be purchased from them.

I have not copied and pasted the add because their formatting is not happy to be pasted on HC.

So as I said back on the 20.8.24 Brainchip now has another product in the market via Quantum Ventura addressing Cyber Security.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.