BRN 3.03% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

1) Happy with sales team . There are a lot of Companies that...

1. 8,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    1) Happy with sales team . There are a lot of Companies that have engaged with BRN .So is it sales or slow difficulty in Companies using AKIDA in their products then their sales going forward. 2) Signing 2 deals in 5 years . Not quite right firstIP deal was December 23 2020 .Second Megachips was November 21/2021 license agreement. Ok so one is 3 months off 4 years and the other is 2 months off 3 years .Not quite what we would like to see. But as we all came to be aware that AKIDA 1 for a number of companies needed some more working variants included into it .And that’s what they have now I do notice the first one I see working with AKIDA 1500 is Neurobus along with 1000 Neurobus revolutionizes aerospace and defense with neuromorphic technology. Their advanced systems, integrating BrainChip’s AKD1000 & 1500 and event-base cameras, enable real-time, efficient onboard data processing for enhanced space surveillance and in-orbit services. Collaborating closely with BrainChip and industry leaders like Airbus and ESA, Neurobus sets new standards in space technology. One remark by Sean that has been repeated on here is We could be positive overnight (Words in that essence) The only one that would be able to work that way would be INTEL with their alliance. BrainChip is a partner with Intel Foundry Services – IP Alliance. Partners in this alliance collaborate with IFS to enable designers to access high-quality IPs, supporting their design needs and project schedule, while optimizing for performance, power and area. Building upon Intel’s advanced technology offering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $765.2K 4.687M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
107 2575551 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 873768 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.