BRN 3.03% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

im not saying sell, I'm saying I may sell. I still believe MB...

1. 11,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2287
    im not saying sell, I'm saying I may sell. I still believe MB has AKIDA but I'm not convinced they'll ever use it commercially. We have so many partners in crime but nobody is using it. It's seems more like an added option for people if they want. I'll ask you a question. In all of the booths that you've seen the last 3 years have any really been inspiring? I'm not 180 turn around but between the stupid error with the photo, the recent typos, the set up in a hotel room, the little toys they constantly used for one shot or key word spotting etc etc etc nothing to me screams professionalism. The social media pages of staff usually dressed in casual clothes like they are the bosses of google or something again is wearing me thin. Maybe I'm too old hat, but first you try your best to impress people then when you've made it maybe let your hair down a little. Yes these are all small things but they add up. For me they say wrong people leading the cause. But all this is IMO and the way I work. Doesn't mean I'm right, but it does mean I can make up my thoughts and act accordingly. Notice I haven't said anything about the tech. I'm confident it's good, but I'm less confident week by week the people doing the job have the skills to sell it. But let's see. I'm in till 15c or June 30. Good luck all, by the looks we're gonna need it. I pray for egg on my face for all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $553.4K 3.382M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 2760881 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 295070 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.