BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Fair awnser Ken,I thinknthe technology industry carries on...

1. 1,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450

Fair awnser Ken,

I thinknthe technology industry carries on differently then some industries on dress code and all.

I also think your correct we need to up our marketing but I do feel the BRN budgets limit certain wow factors.

We sell a technology a chip so our only wow factor would be to have a product run by Akida. That would be mega bucks.

like you im frustrated to with the performance no doubt but I also see this is bottom or close to it.

The company is not in financial trouble they have adequate money they will do the LDA weather we agree or not it has to be done.

I also think we do have revenue coming this year. How much I do not know. But even if we did generate 20 million not saying we will BRN need a $$ raise to grow the products.

I think the Market is sitting and waiting on news. The volume these days is pretty low. ImO its smart money accumulating at these levels. The pressure on the sp in a low volume environment was the CR LDA is doing.

For the record if we are in an MB model we will not be advertised its basicly going to be revenue. We are a IP or part of a part thats a part for a product. We are not a brand name at the moment and if MB put their name with Nvidia super GPU or BRN spiky thing which one would attract buyer more. Same woild go with the Airbags with OnSemi it would not be our name. If we build something then yeah if these products start being requested our name will grow but along as we are just doing some spike for someone nobody will know but the OEMs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.