BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I agree with all you said. I do feel there will be revenue from...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    I agree with all you said. I do feel there will be revenue from Valeo for Scala 3. There is too much pointing to this from the past.

The silence is not an issue to me as I do believe that most of the product is Valeos innovation but the spiky lidar sensors are going to use Akida. Its a joint development so all that was announced or needed to be has been done IMO. The lack of revenue in 2023 would still work well with the Valeo time line as most of the engineering would have been done in 2022 between the companies. So there is a possibility that's all I'll say.

it is clear that no news will be put out beyond this and the only possible measure would be revenue. As I would assume that Valeo is the lead driver they control owner of the project. Valeo wants to take the branding credit and they will.

From the pre orders I see possibly 5 to 20 million from the revenue to belong to BRN based on what we provide and profits from the product. But even if this is our revenue 20 million that's only enough to keep the lights on and then there is likely development costs for 2.0 so forth which is why we have the need for a cap raise regardless of the annual revenue.

This is my opinion and thoughts on the optimistic side I do have reservations that there is a possibility we are not involved then I question what is our partnership is building ap smart popcorn machine to wait and watch revenue growth.

on your 6 IP deals I would be absolutely astonished and yeah that royalty time line for that would be pushed out but I do think some of these could be quicker then in the past as if its true and some customers pushed 1000 of to 2.0 they already likely have a road map for the designs but we will need the chips.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.