BRN 0.00% 31.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

You do understand that you need models and algos designed to run...

1. 6,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2886
    You do understand that you need models and algos designed to run on neuromorphic right?

It is once thing to have a neuromorphic processor and another to have industry develop and refine the aforementioned to run at the accuracy expected with the lowest power use and inference time possible.

That said, you can expect an overlap in industry and tech and devices and chips etc given as you pointed out, the design time of 1 - 3 yrs.

If you designed a product 3 years ago to go to a mass consumer mkt with neuromorphic processing but not the requisite models and algos to accompany on release, what do you think would happen to that device / brand?

There really is 2 parts of the tech and industry that need to converge, happening as we know, for the adoption to scale up.

What is irrelevant is posters just going round in circles debating, deflecting, redirecting or whinging about the same old chestnuts and arguments.

Each to their own opinion and assessment obviously but you asked for my thoughts on the A18 specifically, I gave them, simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $608.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.5¢ 29.5¢ $8.006M 26.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1183664 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 549396 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.