BRN 3.13% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-9037

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    thankyou for an interview from 11 months ago.

im not hell bent on putting brainchip down…if BRN was a successful company then it would speak for itself right now. Fact is it’s losing money hand over fist and you pumpers are some of the dumbest/ blind sided people I’ve ever engaged with.

a good investor weighs up the pros and cons and sees both…
    what I am about is making sure there is a balanced view on a speculative company.

it’s very simple manny… you and other pumped fail to mention any facts. You pump and post articles from. BRN or others that only show the positives. Yet you NEVER point out a single negative or possible negative. You never post a single article or evaluation that shows BRN in a negative light… why is that…? You know BRN has failed to make sales. You know BRN is sacking people left right and center… you know they closed the research institution in Perth. You know that not a single sales person that was present when Sean started is still there… you know these facts. You know that BRN hasn’t signed a deal in almost 3 years. YOU KNOW THAT. Yet you ask why do I put them down…? They put themselves down. They are failing as company. The only job they have right now is taking your hard earned shares and diluting your holding.. since Sean came on board theyve added over500 million shares.

grow up manny. Learn a thing or two. Understand that you have not invested your life savings into a solid investment. life’s a gamble and BRN is a 50/50 gamble right now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $537.1K 3.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 1835555 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 230384 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.