BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

AI HW & Edge Summit USABrainChip will be participating in the AI...

1. 10,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27195

AI HW & Edge Summit USA

BrainChip will be participating in the AI Hardware & Edge AI Summit, taking place from September 9-12, 2024, at the Signia by Hilton in San Jose, CA. This premier event offers a unique opportunity to explore the forefront of AI technology, and we’re eager to contribute.

Join us at Booth 58, where we’ll be unveiling our latest demos featuring TENNs and the Akida Edge AI Box, showcasing FOMO, VWW, and Yolo—all running seamlessly on a single platform. Plus, don’t miss Steven Brightfield on September 10th as he presents “Combining Efficient Models with Efficient Architecture,” diving into our groundbreaking innovations and the future of AI hardware”

I am sure some have picked it up but I just observed that on Stephen Brightfield’s LinkedIn page that about two months before he accepted the position as Chief Marketing Officer at Brainchip he accepted a position as Advisor to GMAC Intelligence a role which he continues to perform.

GMAC Intelligence as we should all remember partnered with Brainchip some time back to develop automated service for drive though operations such as we find at McDonalds.

It would seem therefore he had quite detailed knowledge of the AKIDA technology offering prior to his appointment.

It is for us individually to judge whether this knowledge influenced his decision to take on the role of marketing AKIDA technology?

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.