BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-916

1. 6,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4194
    Morgo I was told this a few years ago, but not sure how accurate it was, the institutional broker had a priority placement as they have better relations with the platform operators & placed larger orders, so they got priority on their orders even if you were in front of the queue,..........their order get filled first even if they are second in line........I imagine that Comm, CMC markets & others that I am using have similar guidelines that they use as well ... being preferred investors, they get privileged placing when placing orders even if you were the first they get priority placing .........as this guy states in this video below as well.... obviously,... some Institutions have some agreements with ASX if they are writing these programs ...... I hope you enjoy it & hope it has answered your Q..... it did for me a while back when I got pissed off for not getting my order filled as someone else got priority & left me short on my order......
    when it comes to shorts, no idea why ...........yes things are changing, and some are still willing to play with fire........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.