BRN 2.86% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

My explanation would be this.The referenced posters are posting...

1. 1,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    My explanation would be this.
    The referenced posters are posting information available on the internet for a stock they hold shares in. If, as a shareholder you do not agree that they should or find it offensive then chuck them on ignore and continue with your own investment strategy. They've been researching this stuff for way longer than I've been here and are free to share as per HC rules. Providing articles by or written about brainchip is considered relevant here.
    And the share price? No posters here control it or influence it IMO.
    The stock market in general is suffering due to removal of the obscene and false high volume of covid times, now high inflation and interest rates pressure. Bots and instos are just playing with the market. $2.34 was only ever going to be held if contract was signed by Mercedes at the time.
    I don't have a countdown in my posts to influence or stress people and Im just along for the ride.
    I think some have confused this with a get rich quick scheme and got stuck high and now blame rather than learn from it.
    So in summary, I understand your sarcasm but am not offended by it.
    I maintain SP should be between $0.50 & $1.00 as a base being my opinion in spite of whom it may offend or the replies that may come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $620.2K 3.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 543538 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 298314 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.