BRN 5.88% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-9221

1. 838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Hello PR

Au contraire! I have too many shares bought at 40c. Trouble is, I believe Akida is a brilliant invention, if it works, and if there is a compelling reason to use it. My beef is with Sean who hasn't sailed a steady course - so much so that we aren't sure of what the best use-case is for Akida any more. This best use-case would be used to demonstrate the value of Akida and Brainchip to the world.

Meantime Sean and his team stick with the tried and failed mantra - Akida will be everywhere.

It seems silly to me to sack the sales team when they were only following his guidance. Was it only ever a move to protect Sean? Sacking the sales team could only mean one thing - that there were no leads at the time.

When Sean took the reins, he had this apocrophyl story about VHS vs BetaMax. The winner of the race, he said, was the one who signed up hollywood.
    Why we were read this story remains a mystery, except it was used to explain the eco-system role of the now departed Rob T. But to confuse Akida IP with a mass produced consumer product now seems fancyful and misleading.

On the up-side, most of our competitors have sold up. Graphcore, Graimatter etc.

So, you might find some posters critical of BRN management, but the alternative posters continually cast BRN as a spec stock, and you can buy some and have a laugh. If you think about it, you might realize that it is the critical posters who have the highest respect for what Akida can actually do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $608.7K 3.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 1684504 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 575500 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.