BRN 11.4% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

So I got a response from Tony Dawe to the question I mentioned...

1. 1,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2186
    So I got a response from Tony Dawe to the question I mentioned in the above post, I will reiterate the question here:

So the question I have is regarding the "coming out of this year" part, does Sean mean coming out of FY 23/24, or does he mean end of CY 2024. The AGM was on 23/5/24 which is close to end of FY 23/24. So if that was the case then we could be in that period of time after 30 June EOFY.

Or is he referring to later in the year, I have just sent T. Dawe an email about this. so I will inform if I receive a response, because this is verbatim and I replayed the interview to be crystal clear re the accuracy of my notes.

The question arises from the interview Sean Hehir did with Marc Kennis the afternoon of 23/5/24
    where Sean said:

"The biggest takeaway (and) I really want to stress this, (is) the confidence we have coming out of this year going into the next short period of time (is) our ability to win.

We know that decisions are coming in a relatively short period of time. This gives us great hope for the future of BRN".

Tony Dawe in his reply said that "he believed that Sean was referring to the end of 2024 CY, and that we still have several months to go before that timeline is met"

I was tempted to ask if he had asked Sean about the actual dates, but as we are now getting toward late Sept, decided I will let that question go through to the keeper, but early 2025 is the timeline, I would be all the much happier if something comes through before then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.020(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 19.5¢ 17.5¢ $2.150M 11.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 895465 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 865406 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.