BRN 11.4% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN must conclude business deals and generate income from them...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    BRN must conclude business deals and generate income from them very soon, otherwise the company will eventually run out of money and with it the lights.BRN number of shares >>>1.96 billion! This number must not grow without restriction, otherwise the shareholders' belief in a worthwhile investment (which is already severely strained) will disappear.

Of course, management is under great pressure: from investors, shareholders, the competition and of course from potential business partners. But management is facing this task, they earn good money and then they should do their job properly for the benefit of the company and the shareholders.

I was already invested here before the Mercedes hype and am convinced of the uniqueness of the Akida series due to the many and exclusively positive reports. But it must be proven through appropriate business deals that the market also needs these unique capabilities of the Akida series. My investment horizon here initially extends up to and including Q2/2025.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.020(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 19.5¢ 17.5¢ $2.150M 11.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 895465 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 865406 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.