BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-993

1. 1,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    Morning all,

I just read an article about the Apple car delay to market but on part of the article I want to highlight is a patent they filed.

Basicly the seats move 360 and recline and all. The problem with that is the airbag system deployment and safety. This really goes in hand with what BRN and Onsemi have been collaborating on ToF Time of flight. Now this is not advising we are working with Apple at all.

What im highlighting us that BRN are not sitting Idle like we talk about but working with industry on solutions to problems with the technology. These are new issues that can not likely be tackled with old systems but require engineering and science.

If Akida and the technological product was a dud we would not be in that race. This should really highlight the time to market for innovated products and tech does take more them many though.

Yes we need sales and revenue which is due but more importantly we need design wins and the collaborations that are happening.

The key takeaway for me is that they are progressing and designed are worked on they are under NDAs . We do need to see more solid backing by new IP deals flower this year.

Our old engagements will lead to revenue with those that are commercial what they may be I won't name them as we all know the releases.

My take on the delay in anymore podcasts and further news is more on the positive side. The team must have been busy with engagements and potential prospects and will likely report back some this week. Remember Monday was a public holiday in the US.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.