CUV 2.80% $14.57 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

"A year ago I was optimistic we would have progressed with...

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    "A year ago I was optimistic we would have progressed with something. Instead, we got:

• A fake cosmetic product launch to meet a March 1 deadline. Nothing further since.
    • A Maestro receiving 1000s of shares.
    • A social media campaign that was so embarrassing that one had to believe there was some meaning behind it. There was not.
    • A delay in pediatric dosing for another 1-month trial that is now in month 6.
    • Nothing of material announced.

Yes a bit frustrating to be promised the world and then only move backward."

Hi Steveenforce, you posted the above, one thing I have to point out is that CUV did start a Phase 3 trial into the blockbuster indication Vitiligo (but very strange we have not seen any updates since). This was material and did lead one analyst to update their price target to ~$50 based on this and then other analysts entered with about mid $20s PTs (only for EPP).

Could you or someone please show for the record where the maestro was granted shares (and also a singer someone mentioned). I think I would like to hear from the board or management exactly how this was in shareholder interests, but a share buyback is not, in light of 5 year price lows and ongoing daily manipulation by short sellers. So much cash lying around, shareholder base up in arms and very strong first strike recorded at AGM, undervalued compared to all comparison stocks and PT's, evidence from newsletter that just one institution buying a lot of shares was enough to drive share price over $40 in one month (sep21), daily low volume manipulation, shorters never mentioned, Disc valuation never mentioned (or why they are so good at attracting investor interest), other companies running buybacks without anyone caring. Where are shareholder interests being represented amongst all this? Personally I think all future share grants should only be based on share price targets with the first grants only when it is well above this manipulated 5 year low - say $30+.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.57
Change
-0.420(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $730.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.02 $15.20 $14.56 $799.8K 54.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 304 $14.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.63 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.61
  Change
-0.420 ( 3.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.78 $14.85 $14.57 4835
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.