AGY 0.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

2024 Charts, page-1013

1. 5,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2235
    The people who saw it coming down to around 8.6c, but weren't awake when I was selling out at twice the current price, obviously. And yes, I should have woken up earlier and sold out in the 50s, shame on me, but if it's going lower from where it is, it's a good time to sell regardless of where it was.

Seagull has always primarily posted during bull runs and much less when things are looking less positive, this has been a consistent pattern for years. My posts were popular when I was bullish, I'm now hated while being bearish (keep in mind that I've been entirely correct while bearish). Some people say what they think is correct, especially when the mob is obviously wrong, others only speak when their words will be popular, and often they'll knowingly lie to be popular. Seagull doesn't like posting unpopular analyses.

As for the chart, inevitably with no announcement today the price has returned to test the multi year low, exactly as I was saying it would. Clearly things on the coal face aren't looking good - they'd be on the roof shouting about it if it was good, and this is a case of no news being bad news. Hate me for speaking the facts if you like, but it's clearly the reality that they wouldn't be stupid enough to say nothing for over a month after dangling that last carrot unless they had no choice (the only other possibility is that they're deliberately crashing the price while their mates load up the truck before they announce good news, but for multiple reasons I don't think that sort of insider trading is happening here).

Whether they maintain radio silence and let the market infer what's going on, or whether they say something to confirm it, we're probably going to see 8.6c support fail this week, possibly this afternoon or early in tomorrow's session.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.