AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

You ask me about my own financial position, repeatedly, and...

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    You ask me about my own financial position, repeatedly, and complain when you get an answer.

You say no one cares about my situation after repeatedly asking.

You seem to pay a lot of attention to me, you repeatedly respond to my posts which are not directed at you, but tell me to bothering watching AGY. Believe me, if you stop addressing me I will forget you faster than AGY can get a plant working... no... I mean... put together an announcement... no... arrange a permit? Um... can't think of anything AGY can do quickly... anyway, you'll never cross my mind again, but despite you following me around and paying so much attention, you haven't bothered to get it right (not surprising since you clearly don't even pay enough attention to AGY itself to see what's going on); no, I never said I was wanting to buy back in based just on the price going below 10c. Two separate things I've said are that it was going to go below 10c (and I then said it was going to test the 8.6c low, both of which I called in advance and promptly happened), and a separate thing I said was that if AGY miraculously got their plant working, I would probably quickly buy back in. AGY as it currently stands is a completely insane falling knife to try to catch. It's literally crashing through support levels and all signs point to it falling through the next one, probably this week, and it'll get ugly.

The people claiming to still be in profit are getting very hard to believe, I'm not sure if many people still believe them, and it's going to get really funny soon.

Honestly, you're being completely and blatantly absurd throwing tantrums at me and saying LMFAO when you're continually seeing your wealth decline in the exact way I'm calling in advance. Feel entirely free to ignore me, or I encourage you to have a polite and rational conversation, but if you want to choose to keep looking this ridiculous, that's your choice. People can say I need medication or whatever, but it's completely obvious that they're saying it out of pain, feebly attacking the person who sold out at double the current price while they are still holding and bleeding. Even gcar had enough sense to make himself scarce rather than look even more absurd.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.