AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Surprised no one has celebrated the 8c gap closing - the gap...

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    Surprised no one has celebrated the 8c gap closing - the gap formed when it gapped up on open on the first trading day of 2021 after closing 2020 at 8c, which should give some support (although the depth isn't currently reflecting this, with the buyers at 8c almost gone at this moment). I see significant support at 6c, which I think we'll probably see after the next update, or possibly before if it takes them a long time to get around to it, although 6c is a pretty big drop and will mean a pretty low MC until the next instance of dilution, probably next quarter, maybe the following quarter.

I can't see any rational reason to be holding right now, but if they do manage to improve production there's great upside (the reason that doesn't make me want to be holding right now is that all signs point to the next announcement being nasty and dropping the price further, the market knows this which is why the price is dropping). If they do get production going, that'll be the time to buy.

I find these times fascinating, when it's so easy to predict price drops (which I've been doing for the last few weeks much to the fury of some) and the hopium snorting gets so intense among the holders.

*edit - 7.9c hit while I was typing. 8c didn't hold too firmly.
    Last edited by Sdaji: Monday, 13:21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.