AGY 2.44% 8.4¢ argosy minerals limited

The lithium price is certainly a significant contributor to the...

1. 5,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2174
    The lithium price is certainly a significant contributor to the falling share price (which is hardly a compelling reason to have been a holder this year!), but you can't deny that failure to produce is having a big impact, and of course, people do dump their losers as the end of the financial year approaches in order to lock in tax losses, so losers tend to crash further in the last months of the financial year - AGY has certainly fallen hard lately.

I initially took an interest in AGY with the intention of making money, and for a while I was on a big multibagger. Yep, I should have sold while still on a multibagger as should we all, but fortunately I sold out at a marginal loss, meaning I almost broke even which was better than hanging on until now which would have had me losing most of my money. There's still every chance that there will be a good trading opportunity for me on AGY, and given that I've already spent a long while watching AGY it makes sense to continue watching for potential opportunities. I definitely disagree that putting time into things which don't financially benefit a person is a definition of insanity; by that definition anyone with any hobby is insane. Anyone who watches a television show or collects clocks or antiques or enjoys reading novels or learning about history or science etc etc is insane by your standards! But do you know what actually is literally insane? Seeing clear signs that a company is going to go down in value and stubbornly continuing to hold anyway because you can't admit your previous decision to buy wasn't a good one, even though that decision may not have been a bad one based on the information you had at the time. Also insane is discounting information because you don't like the source of it, rather than evaluating information based on the information itself. Also insane is thinking that people with blatantly obvious bias and even a perceived motive for dishonestly ramping a company are worth trusting. Imagine desperately trying to find reasons to keep listening to the people who willfully blinded themselves to the obvious upcoming reality which hurt them while finding reasons to ignore the person who obviously woke up and avoided the pain! And you want to call someone else insane!

And Steve: Mocking the person for calling it correctly and avoiding losses while you ignored them and took losses is bizarre behaviour, but whatever helps you feel better, I suppose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $31.19K 372.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 141482 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 87120 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.