AGY 5.00% 8.4¢ argosy minerals limited

2024 Charts, page-1189

1. 5,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2179
    No one knows, mate. Not even the Chinese know exactly. It's a dynamic situation. The Chinese no doubt have a basic plan, but will adjust according to developments in the markets and global dynamics. I wouldn't be game to guess a year ahead of now and it's laughable to be sure about what we'll see in 2+ years (doesn't stop many from trying!), but I don't expect any big changes in the next 6 months or so and am not expecting any big change in the following six months (but will update that view in six months from now).

As is almost always the case, it's best to wait until the start of the next big move and respond quickly to it rather than try to get in before it - in jumping in after it happens we guarantee we miss the very beginning, but we eliminate the risk of spending months or years not only losing money, but missing any other opportunities in the mean time. The lithium price is still dropping (don't listen to the people who have spent the last 6 months repeatedly posting about how it has already bounced!) and it's entirely likely it won't be back to where it is now for 6-12 months, or significantly above where it is now for longer than that. Spending all that time staring in desperate hope is a good way to torture yourself. Once it actually does start the climb back up, staring at the chart will feel great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $122.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $272.9K 3.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 146998 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 79520 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.