AGY 8.33% 3.9¢ argosy minerals limited

I could easily say the same about you and your mate, who seems...

1. 4,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1703
    I could easily say the same about you and your mate, who seems unusually interested in my financial matters. But let's cut to the chase, shall we? My interest in this guy's situation comes down to two reasons: first, it's a reaction to his deeply hypocritical comments on my own circumstances, and second, it's in response to the countless over-the-top claims he's made here over the years.

As for my situation, I don't shy away from my losses or pretend that a million dollars is pocket change. I’m not out here claiming to buy or tinker with supercars, and I didn’t conveniently reveal that I sold off 90% of my portfolio at a much higher value after the factwink.png. I own my decisions and mistakes, and I’m transparent about them.

Meanwhile, you and your mate seem determined to uphold the narrative of flawless investment success, or belatedly minimising your losses now that things have gone wrong, despite both your stories having more holes than a piece of Swiss cheese. No one is ‘analysing my situation to the nth degree daily’ because I haven’t felt the need to constantly lie, exaggerate or grandstand about my investment performance or supposed wealth. It's really that simple.

When you choose to flaunt wealth with unrealistic claims—like potentially buying an Aston Martin right after most of your investments went belly-up and you've just had to sell shares you didn't want to part with just to cover bills—it’s bound to raise eyebrows and attract ridicule once people realise your story doesn’t add up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.