AGY 0.00% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Great analysis by both of you. I wonder how much forward Li...

1. 2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2014
    Great analysis by both of you. I wonder how much forward Li buying the likes of Tesla, BYD, or Panasonic would do atm to stock up/lock in supply at these amazing prices. I am sure they know this will not last. Once the current narrative changes and public opinion is reverted back from the present old tobacco/Big Oil style PR theme that:
    * EVs are a fad and the world is not ready, supported by well placed stories and comments,
    * and of course the backdrop of a Chinese financial crisis (whilst US and OZ markets are at/near record heights) slowing the world economy
    to a:
    * EVs are better in every aspect and cheaper
    * and we need them to reduce pollution in our cities, kill less people from it, and to have a chance at a serious carbon reduction from transport within a 5 year time horizon;
    you can't help but think that soon (1-2 years max?) the tide will turn and demand go back up.

When you then consider that against the backdrop of a large amount of Li supply locked away by the smart battery manufactureres like Tesla or BYD, imagine how quickly that could make the Li price shoot up again like it did last year and prior!

Imagine if on top of that AGY was to finally overcome their production problem and demonstrate that they can produce reliably, scalably and at a low cost consistent BG Li, plus the 10kta permit, imagine how quickly that could propel the AGY SP sky high!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $179.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.3¢ $220.6K 1.757M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4220 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 498811 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 983052
Last updated 14.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.