AGY 2.44% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

2024 Charts, page-27

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2216
    Easy lightbulbs? The best method is to be a raging ramper and attack anyone who isn’t. For a great example just look at the guy with the very clean shoes thanks to your tongue.

When someone being negative or positive matches reality, it doesn’t make sense to complain about it not matching your preference. Take a deep breath and consider that anyone being ragingly positive about AGY over the last couple of years, especially the last year or so, has been incredibly wrong. Anyone who was correct was being highly negative. To complain about analysis being negative when the actual situation actually is clearly negative is asinine. If we’re being realistic our analysis matches reality. I suppose this can be difficult for some people to understand since most people want to see what they want to believe rather than an accurate representation of reality. For a brilliant example of that you personally can see one in the nearest mirror. We should praise and respect the people who get things correct, not the ones who say what we wish was true.

I’ve discussed many times already why the permit would not come until we were in production. I started discussing it literally years ago now. Almost everyone said I was wrong and your hero went off on one of his usual tantrums mocking and abusing me, saying it would come within a quarter or two (because our dear friend Jerko was saying it was expected imminently, next quarter… you may remember). Ironically that same toxic member later abused me for taking management’s promises too seriously and yet I still get denigrated for not taking management’s guidance seriously.

Yes, our man Milei may change things and cause us to have the permit before production (I didn’t take the change of government into account because I thought we’d be in production before the election because I didn’t realise just how badly things would go and production would take). I don’t want to repeat myself especially since you have personally responded to previous posts where I’ve discussed at length why permits would come after production not before, but hey, it’s an extremely corrupt country (perhaps Milei may change that to some extent? Who knows?), use your imagination. Very briefly, if the permit was pending on environmental concerns as you suggest, a decision would have been made by now, we’d have an answer. If you are going to give an answer based on such things, it won’t take this long. I can understand and respect people being dubious of my analysis years ago, but years later it’s obvious they were waiting for something. If you believe they can wait indefinitely based on concerns without it pending on any further development, it would make sense to assume AGY may never get the permit. If no action is being taken, at some point you have to accept that either no action is going to be taken or action is pending on something external. Clearly after the years of waiting, the people telling me I was stupid for thinking it wouldn’t just spontaneously come but would require some hoop to be jumped should actually want to agree with me.

You complained when I first said we’d need a CR (or other form of funding) before the middle of 2024, even suggesting we had enough funds to last several years. You complain about any analysis which isn’t positive or what you want to believe.

You complain about ‘conjecture’ if it’s not bullish even if it’s correct, and praise bullishness even when it is demonstrably incorrect conjecture.

You can’t give minus lightbulbs here, and I wouldn’t cry about it even if you could take one away from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $138.2K 3.242M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60287 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 83721 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.