AGY 5.00% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

2024 Charts, page-801

1. 5,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2248
    I don't need to point out that I'm no fan of gcar, but it's not in any way racist to say that the Chinese government is manipulating the lithium market/price (and many other commodities, markets, governments, etc). I am no racist, I'm currently not far from the Chinese land border (in Laos), I spent quite a few years living in Asia, but the Chinese government is by far the most evil government the world has ever seen out of any country with any reasonable amount of power. China today makes Nazi Germany in the 1930s look pretty tame. It's not a 'conspiracy theory', it's just reality. It's not racism any more than you're racist against Germans if you think Nazi Germany was evil.

If you want an example of racism, Chinese school children are taught that the Han (the ethnic majority of China) evolved separately from the rest of humanity and are the world's supreme race. Han supremacy is literally part of the national curriculum, while China has the world's largest ever propaganda machine pushing 'White supremacy is a huge problem' narratives across social and mainstream media. The narratives of Western countries being racist are pushed while Western countries are flooded with non white immigrants, while China is literally committing genocide against ethnic minorities in China to purify the gene pool.

Seeing that the Chinese government is evil does not make a person racist, and if you can't see that China is playing extreme market manipulation games in multiple ways, you're blind or living under a rock where the only view of the outside world is propaganda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.