AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

2024 Charts, page-933

1. 5,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2249
    Just as I said on Tuesday, 12c failed this week, line wiped just now, even though it's a green day on the ASX. 11c will be hit shortly, probably today. In the absence on news I'm not sure how long 11c will hold, 10c should hold for a bit longer. Below 10c there's not much support.

JZ/AGY are no doubt aware of how nasty the chart is right now, they were probably hoping the ATL deal would prevent this but clearly the market isn't fussed and wants to see production figures. Again, the price is going to gradually decline until we get the next production update, and unless there's significant improvement the market isn't going to like it. Obviously the bulls are optimistic (Simon has put up some particularly lofty and optimistic figures!), the long term holders are hopeful, I'm personally expecting little to no improvement in production rate per unit time in continuous production but more consistent time spent in continuous production (which isn't that useful and the market won't much care about).

Happy to jump in as soon as production meaningfully increases particularly in regard to product per unit time, but if that doesn't happen very soon we'll see 10c and probably below, it's clearly a very ugly chart at the moment especially with 12c breaking. The next production update is going to be critical.

Honestly hoping (not that I'm expecting it) for a sharp increase in production; it'll obviously be very welcome news to all holders, and I'll happily jump in and ride the train too. If it doesn't happen I make nothing, but I also lose nothing, and that's what I'm expecting.

Good luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.