AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

this is totally fair to feel this way especially all we have...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    this is totally fair to feel this way especially all we have endured in the past few years have been hammers after hammers. Macro and company with continuous production issues that heavily tested many holders' conviction and patience.

Little things like 15% improvement in production and ATL's investment albeit small but show of confidence/interest in AGY has shed some light into the endless tunnel. Their agreement with 14c per share purchase speaks more truth and volume than the fake buy/sell ratio we see from trading. They are front runners and first line company that deals with lithium. If they are still investing, this means they see a lot more than most of us do from that crystal ball.

Hold on tight is my honest opinion. I added a little parcel yesterday and looks like might have been too early from today's action. Lith price is on a downward direction again. more pain to come? Lithium volatility or inflation will pass one day and just wait for that elusive news we all have been waiting for.
    Last edited by laterider: 06/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.