AGY 38.2% 4.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Sadji 14/07/2023"If you thought the market was just going to...

1. 753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Sadji 14/07/2023
    "If you thought the market was just going to increase our price in a linear fashion over time as we get closer to our moment of nameplate production and/or permits, obviously you were setting yourself up for frustration, because that was a stupid assumption. The market is stupid, that's literally why it's so wonderful. If it was smart we couldn't make money from it. Being stupid is exactly why it misinterprets and misses things, why things can fly under the radar and allow us to buy in at crazy cheap prices. I'm not upset that the market doesn't 'get it' early, it's literally the best thing about the market. I don't get frustrated by idiots who get frustrated and impatient and sell out early, I find it funny and see them as providing me with opportunity. Others feel the same as I do except that being less honest than me, they'll be here posting "Oh no, the market knows something we don't, FUD FUD FUD it's time to panic sell!" with a grin on their face while gleefully buying in the other tab in their browser."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.013(38.2%)
Mkt cap ! $68.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $1.976M 46.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1392026 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 42871 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.