AGY 0.00% 4.5¢ argosy minerals limited

2024 Charts, page-994

1. 13,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8475
    Yep it shows how rapidly the juniors got smashed when their prices turned.
    Very interestingly, however, it also illustrates that even some of the big dogs, like Ganfeng, were not immune from a very significant tumbling.

In AGY’s case, by looking at the basic price chart, one can see that our sp dropped about twice as rapidly from the high as it rose - it took about 2 years to go from circa 10c to circa 80c, and then about a year to drop to circa 10c again.

In such a rapidly growing/changing market, IMO it is difficult to predict how it will play out on the next upward swing, and I don’t think we can rely too much on the specific behaviour of the past to indicate what will happen.
    It will be interesting to see, when the time comes, how the supply (from various players) comes online, and how this plays against the rising demand, when some of the destocking etc games settle down a bit.

Anyway, I’ll update these charts periodically and we can see what useful lessons arise.

FWIW, IMO many will be looking back in 12/24 months and saying damn I should’ve bought more at circa 10c; that was so cheap. Not advice. Time will tell.

Imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $71.64K 1.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 302540 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 31323 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.