AGY 7.69% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

2024 Charts, page-995

1. 13,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8458
    1/ I am not your mate.

2/ Save your garbage lectures that add zero value to this forum.

3/ Your incessant rubbish about the pilot plant being a failure etc is pure BS, and crapping on about the fact that they didn’t produce and sell more from it is a mere distraction. I’ve posted the detail of the unfolding pricing in the period leading up the 2ktpa plant build and it CLEARLY shows a pricing environment where it makes little sense to produce at a LOSS, just so they can “do what they said” wrt producing more. Things change. Opportunities change. Enough BS.

4/ “The only thing which can bring the share price up by much is production rate increase. ”
    Rubbish. That is one thing, not the ONLY thing.
    If the market shifts tomorrow and heads north, for WHATEVER reason, AGY will likely rise with that tide. That is precisely what these types of “over analysis” demonstrate. Your narrative of AGY is doomed and will drop until the plant is sorted etc is simply a convenient propping of your desired reentry.
    Btw, please make sure you remind us all, constantly; about all the negative fundamental issues with the company AFTER you buy back in.
    Dont worry, I’ll remind you. Over and over and over again of why you think it’s a terrible investment and a crap company.

5/ See (1)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.6¢ 3.9¢ $556.4K 13.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2026489 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 193027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.