NWH 0.28% $3.63 nrw holdings limited

Hi dallasaustin … I’ll put this up again (minus the gratuitous...

1. 18,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3963
    Hi dallasaustin …
    I’ll put this up again (minus the gratuitous ‘nudity’

….. thanks for the vote of confidence although I would not count myself as any kind of authority.

……

In relation to lithium processing I know the three Australian plants…
    (and I believe Primero is working on both the still problematic Tianqi hydroxide processing plant in Kwinana and also {I suspect} Covalent’s new Kwinana plant )
    ..are supposed to be largely automated.

As far other projects go ; we are out of the Core Finiss plant in the Northern Territory, and now reduced or out of that Mt Cattlin project (just about one year into what I think was a three year contract)
    … and I suspect the ‘secret’ Texas plant (apparently linked to a major EV vehicle manufacturer which does not want its’ name mentioned is in some kind of slow down too?
    Meanwhile, as far as I know, NRW is still a big shareholder - through old Primero connections … - in GT1 in Canada and is presumably still a favoured contractor.

Beyond this,  Seek ads have recently been looking for more workers for a Canadian project, but I don’t know which one (bar that there are a fair few that have come up in previous research,  and we do have at least one Primero office in Canada as {maybe two?} as well as in the one in Texas.

I think Primero has just finished a major processing plant upgrade/expansion for Pilbara Minerals?
    … and the good feeling there means I suspect we are strongly in the running to take on the next expansion as well?

What else?
    For several years we’ve been informed Primero is the partner of choice for lithium projects so I suspect there are many more although whether or not these are labour intensive involvments I don’t know dallasaustin,

It would be great if someone else out there could add to these thoughts.

cheers.

And a new PS..
    Back on March this year Mineral Resources said it intended to convert a goldfields nickel plant to lithium hydroxide processing …. I wonder if that is still on the agenda and if so, if Primero might be involved?
    https://www.miningweekly.com/articl...ert the existing,capital costs of the project.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.