NWH 0.65% $3.06 nrw holdings limited

2024 General news etc, page-2

1. 18,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3757
    Well then…
    I reckon the next bit of news might relate to our still unofficial West Angelas contract.

But I’m open to debate from anyone who wants to propose it will relate to a N. American Primero contract or has other suggestions .

Why do I suddenly zoom in on West Angelas?
    - As anyone who happens by once in a while will remember, the zooming is not so sudden and it all started with an NRW Seek ad back in October for a bus driver.
    And then there were  ads for people to sit on the bus eg: [this one last November].
    But the busload of workers is off the official radar  as nothing has been said.
    Today I saw they  want another passenger to join the team
    IMG_7910.jpeg

And there’s this older ad still up;
    (NB that exciting word “exciting”!)
    IMG_7912.jpeg

And Mining Monthly wrote more than two weeks back that there is a public review currently underway out there   (but I only have an image as that site - for me - is also off the radar)

https://www.miningmonthly.com/development/news/1463558/west-angelas-set-to-get-bigger
    IMG_7909.jpeg
    Anyway I thought I better buy a few more shares on a sense of surety about this new project and on the hope that ‘exciting’ relates to price rather than to regular uplifting sing songs by those bus passengers on their way to work….

But maybe that will NOT be the next news?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 25/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
-0.020(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $1.386B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.06 $3.01 $2.106M 692.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12967 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.06 28014 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.