NWH 0.74% $2.74 nrw holdings limited

When is the next update due? And last time there was a weather...

1. 17,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3705
    When is the next update due?
    And last time there was a weather impact threat (though not like the first flooding one that flooded Curragh etc I think for months?) didn’t it turn out not to be so significant across the whole spectrum of company activities? .

I was wondering if the impact might be due to a slow down of the lithium sector leading to possible stagnation at some of Primero’s big US engineering prospects.

FWIW I just read today that our African project (still?), Tietto surrendered unwillingly to a takeover offer yesterday ..
    ..”The board of Tietto Minerals has finally caved in to Zhaojin Mining’s pursuit, despite still believing the Chinese giant’s buyout proposal is a lowball offer.
    Tietto told the market its directors were now recommending shareholders accept Zhaojin’s off-market bid.
    “The Tietto directors continue to believe that Zhaojin’s offer was opportunistically timed and materially undervalues Tietto,” the company stated.”
    https://thewest.com.au/business/min...-zhaojin-minings-768m-takeover-bid-c-14494056

The Abujar gold project is still listed as active on Primero’s map but most of the work it was contracted for looks like it was already completed, and, if it is still there the new owner may want to keep any workers on ?

….. And overall I wonder if maybe the whole market is feeling antsy about times to come ?
    And because NRW is a dependable, dividend paying company based largely in Australia in a sector that’s viewed as not very exciting, it’s viewed by large players as a safe haven. - But everyone wants to buy their safe haven at the lowest possible price and so they are beating NRW down to beimg an undervalued story?
    And this price attrition seems to happen after recent half year results on a boringly regular basis of late.

Whatever we need to sustain the push over $3.00 the market thinks we ain't got it yet?
    (ain’t got nothimgs like it? )

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 01/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
0.020(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.241B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.71 $3.207M 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4913 $2.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.76 15723 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.74
  Change
0.020 ( 0.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.73 $2.78 $2.71 220711
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.