NWH 0.00% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

2024 General news etc, page-55

1. 18,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    Hi all,
    …and just an update that Glen Payne,  head of our Geraldton-based DIAB engineering, is on the panel next Wednesday  at the annual Mid West Economic Summit : https://midwestsummit.com.au/the-speakers/

He’ll be a  panelist alongside Graham Arvidson (who used to work for Primero but was nabbed by Australian Vanadium to be its’ CEO ) (Although close  ties seem to remain between the two companies, with Primero recently building a vanadium electrolyte plant for AVL in Perth’s north, and possibly having its’ hand up for contracts to work at the vanadium processing plant AVL hopes to build one day on that Mid West region).

The local head of BP’s hydrogen department will be there as well, which I think is also interesting given all the work Primero was offering recently in the green hydrogen/carbon capture  space.

Anyway I’ve been looking at that mid west area a bit recently …… Focused on Geraldton and on the prospective port of Oakajee a bit further North,  and stretching a long way inland, there seems to be a huge amount of development approved for that area with panelists next week also talking to the issue of housing incoming workers.

That we have a long term base there with a preferred supplier is another clear example of Jules’ great foresight?

cheers

Here’s the bit about Glen from the summit website:

Linkedin
    Glen Payne
    Chief Executive Officer of DIAB Engineering
    More Info
    Glen Payne, Chief Executive Officer of DIAB Engineering, is a seasoned leader with almost 40 years of extensive experience in the mining and engineering industry.
    Glen began his career at Iluka Resources completing a Fitting/First Class machining apprenticeship before joining DIAB Engineering in 1990, holding a number of leadership positions throughout Australia, PNG and Africa. Glen has held several senior roles, including Managing Director in 2007, which saw the company experience a period of healthy growth under his leadership. In 2016, DIAB was acquired by BGC Contracting, during which he was appointed Chief Executive Officer and was instrumental in the smooth transition. After once more being acquired by NRW Holdings in 2019, DIAB continues to expand with the support of businesses across the NRW Holdings Group.
    With extensive experience in fixed plant maintenance, shutdowns and commissioning projects, Glen has led DIAB to become a preferred provider of high-quality, reliable integrated engineering services for projects of all sizes. Glen continues to lead the company with a focus on innovation, client relationships and maintaining its reputation for excellence

And FY(exclusive)I, here’s a random couple of links to just a couple of things going on up that way :

Six hydrogen companies interested as of 2022 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-10...ldton-fast-tracked-by-wa-government/101546682
    (includimg that ‘arch fiend’ Samsung’s [ref])

And an ammonia plant :
    https://www.wa.gov.au/government/me...ergy-leaders-set-sights-on-Geraldton-20230801

…and NRW placed to pick the eyes out of the best of all the jobs in that area?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6526 $3.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.20 129 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.37am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.