NWH 1.26% $3.13 nrw holdings limited

*ouch* indeed ….. But who was to know how that cookie was to...

1. 18,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3797
    *ouch* indeed …..

But who was to know how that cookie was to crumble (or in the Spartan case, continue to bake?)
    And I presume it was a board decision on risk, company investment policy and whatever?

And if the new greenfields gold contract is from Ramelius (maybe this one? see Share Cafe, 13/05/24 Glen Dyer [ In an update filed with the ASX on Monday, the company stated that the Eridanus prospect "is set to become the third +1Moz mine in the Mt Magnet field, after Hill 50 & Morning Star."]
    ….
    Well Ramelius has been on a buying spree at Spartan, recently acquiring more than 17% of shares.
    And according to the AFR it already held a strategically acquired 4.95% when it opened an ‘anonymous’ book build and bought a big chunk from major SPR holder Tembo, followed a few days later by Delphi, the ‘last’ (previous) big holder selling most or all of its shares to Ramelius as well.

To whom NRW sold its’ shares remains a mystery (although it was to at least two parties as, following the sale, there were no significant holder announcements).
    But if Ramelius had taken most of those it may be inclined to look favourably on NRW in respect of any upcoming works?

And I am definitely NOT saying all the Rameliuses and whoevers do not already look very favourably on NRW because they do and Jules needn’t do favours to anyone.
    This company stands tall (and ever taller!) on its’ own scrupulous merits.
    …. But as you reminded, someone(s) scored a mighty bargain with those shares, and whoever it was ought to be most grateful!

And as for NRW …. I still wonder what potential purchase is out there?
    A timely $33m cash makes for a nice deposit?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: Today, 11:16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.13
Change
-0.040(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.424B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.18 $3.12 $2.397M 763.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13121 $3.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.14 2944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.