NWH 4.09% $3.31 nrw holdings limited

Happy Sunday everybody .. and I wanted to be drinking a...

1. 18,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3805
    Happy Sunday everybody .. and I wanted to be drinking a Ballantine 30 YO whisky too, elimb…. and might have even gone out to do an excited birthday abundance splurge, only I’m back in the country and the local Dan Murphys did not have any in store …and then I became distracted by trying to learn about whisky and which fine one I could keep by me at all times in my cool little titanium hip flask (because if you’re only going to have a wee dram it may as be best quality) …. And then I got onto a few sites where the best whisky is supposed to be drunk sitting around in deep leather arm chairs in front of merry pine-scented log fire with a top quality cigar at hand and some successful day behind one in either field or business…..
    And well it was all a bit ‘realms of fantasy’ for me in the end and I neglected to even gargle the sweet cinnamon ‘Fireball’ that I do have to hand for the sore throat that had come back.

But it was a successful day in business, elimb, and well-deserving of celebration, and if you like cigars, I hope you had one of those too (there was a Spartan forum diversion about the good ones a few months ago).

…..And so why was the only media comment from The West Australian and (the locked) Business News?
    Maybe that Crowdstrike problem left them floundering and we’ll get more celebration next week (at the Australian I read they had to find and reboot 10 year old Apple Macs to get the paper published)
    …….. and I don’t expect those age as well as whiskys…

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.31
Change
0.130(4.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.506B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.18 $3.32 $3.17 $11.69M 3.569M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6161 $3.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.32 84096 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.