NWH 1.68% $3.51 nrw holdings limited

2024 General news etc, page-92

1. 18,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    A client doing  it hard, and magnetite not worth the effort?
    Or just strategic write offs ?
    Or what?
    Nothing to do with NRW,  but the Karara predicament is worth noting as Adrian Rauso at The West suggest this year’s results there cement “WA’s status as a graveyard for major magnetite projects”

ouch ?
    …And NRW doing great work out there, and hoping for contracts with some of the upcoming proposed magnetite projects?
    hmmm .

I know magnetite’s glorious future has long been predicted by @Pioupiou, and that Jules also said a few years back that, after taking on Karara, he had eyes on future magnetite work,  but I thought I’d revisit the subject  here on this rather lovely ‘feels like spring’ day  because I can’t go out due to soaking my hair and scalp in coconut oil (this is semi-based on an ancient Ayurvedic practice called shirodhara which is said to calm and nurture, and rinse away fearful thoughts of Wall Street crashes), and I thought it was worth collating in case anyone else wants some weekend NRW-relevant  reading.

cheers

For an alternative view let’s look at Gina’s take through Atlas…

That second story was published more than two years back so are the signs since then that WA is well on the way to confirming its’ status as an elephant’s graveyard of magnesium projects?

Given the media story shared a couple of weeks back [instant ‘click here’ button for that story] on Gina increasing ownership of Mt Bevan after the PFS there…
    July 17,2024:
    .. “Mrs Rinehart’s Hancock Prospecting has grown its stake in the Mt Bevan iron ore project from 30 per cent to 51 per cent following the completion of a pre-feasibility study.
    The study unveiled on Tuesday revealed a cost of $5 billion to get the mine up and running with a “mid-point” net present value of nearly $1.7b…”

…maybe NRW doesn’t have to be so worried about Karara closing down because there’s no future in WA for magnetite?
    Last edited by sabine: 03/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.51
Change
-0.060(1.68%)
Mkt cap ! $1.597B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.53 $3.60 $3.51 $2.238M 632.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 9295 $3.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.52 11872 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.