FGR 8.20% 5.6¢ first graphene limited

Throwing this out as a thought bubble perhaps some have better...

1. 5,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Throwing this out as a thought bubble perhaps some have better cement tech knowledge than me.

The civil construction e.g hi-rise buildings bridges etc would seem to benefit from the improvement in physical properties. These would reduce mass of the structure and hence CO2 content and possibly overall cost. Is the issue that approvals are significantly more demanding than roads or is it cost? Or the fact that people are in the structures?

The dumbest use i.e. use in roads are the current interest. But what about other structures such as dams or weirs? The three Gorges Dam is not well known for its structural integrity given quite a bit of concern that 600 million people live downstream of it and apparently shutting down/stifling by the CCP of the Chinese engineers that were against construction of the Three Gorges for many years?

Is it a wet dream to think that something akin i.e. a large dam, could be a potential application using graphene that solves some of the cracking and movement issues seen in the Three Gorges if graphene were incorporated, or is it again simply the process of getting through regulatory issues? .

About 447 large dams are under construction in India alone. I also saw a paper "Ageing Water Storage Infrastructure: An Emerging Global Risk". There are at least 58,700 large dams in place globally. Seems on its face to me that there could be a market. There could be 3-4 million cubic metres of cement in a dam. That could represent one hell of a lot of of graphene demand.

Comments?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.005(8.20%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.6¢ $8.955K 153.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84999 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 78451 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ 93280
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.