MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Appreciate the numbers dachopper.SI is targeting 500 aGVHD...

1. 1,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    Appreciate the numbers dachopper.

SI is targeting 500 aGVHD patients annually - so the forward looking market will probably price that in and not the 300. Yes reality may be different in 12 months.

I can’t see only a 40% or 50% margin for AGVHD - I would expect it to be much higher as cant see where it’s going to cost MSB to 250k to 300k per aGVHD sale to operationally get it to a patient, especially when there is loads of stock already paid for and waiting. Check MSB annual cash burn to see how much it takes MSB to do business and even with some more staff and marketing.

Market will be forward looking on Paeds aGVHD approval and probably start pricing in the 500 patients aGVHD 100% success and 2500 patients for adult 80% success and the margin across that 3000 patients will probably average out to at least 75% margin. Even at those numbers that works out MSB estimate cost of doing business annually at 375millon! (25%) Surely that’s enough operating costs. Plus partnership injections and sale of voucher for 100mil potentially as well along the way….

The more scale MSB sell across their whole platform over time then their margin should increase also as the scale should become prolific in heart and back therapy as you show. I would expect the scale of heart and back will allow an average margin up around 80%+

Dont forget this first FDA approval has been 20 years in the making! And most financial commentators have honestly written off MSB in that time for all the false starts and delays and partnership splits.

A first FDA approval for their highly misunderstood platform will be a serious cork out of a 20 year blocked pipe.

I see the initial jump in SP to in Paeds good - maybe $3 to $5 in that first day or week…but it’s the number crunching to occur in the next 3 to 6 months that has me most excited as financial analysts and commentators finally will have to take MSB seriously and work out some whole new success percentages and start pricing those in. Where the SP could go to in the following months and year is quite exciting.

This is no new pill either, it is the stem cell therapy change the future of medicine needs, that is the next realisation that is still yet to fully occur by the analysts out there, but it’s happening right now.
    Last edited by Fastback6666: Saturday, 01:00

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.