MSB 0.36% $1.39 mesoblast limited

Maybe you need to fact check that one.I'm interested to see if...

1. 2,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1194
    Maybe you need to fact check that one.

I'm interested to see if anything gets announced THIS week re a BLA resubmission of if it will be like last week.

I don't think I can be surprised any more about how forgiving holders on this forum will be with respect to Sivliu.

I sent an email to the reporter that quoted Silviu on statements the FDA was supposed to have made - essentially did Silviu actually say what you quoted him as saying are you sure? No reply.

I reckon someone should be accountable for what seems like it has to be massive misrepresentation of the FDA or that the FDA have completely lost their way (if what Silviu says they said they actually said).

But Trump and Biden are the Presidential candidates in the USA and the Supreme Court just gave, on Trumps inquiry, President's immunity for nearly anything done in their role of President.

Really, really crazy is not unusual in the United States at present - and I think I am saying that is a bipartisan unbiased a way as I can. It wouldn't be more crazy to have someone like Joanne Kurtzberg feeling peoples pain (perhaps that what Peter Marks is doing listening to patient advocacy groups and figuring this stuff is harmless perhaps I shouldn't be doubting its potent and the essentially the same every time) and forgetting to do due diligence than it is to have the current Presidential offerings from a population of over 300 million people - what's next Gwenyth Paltrow gets the Nobel Prize for medicine with Gloop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.