MSB 1.74% $1.13 mesoblast limited

It's not about being bright or not. It's about being considered...

1. 30,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    It's not about being bright or not. It's about being considered and well-informed.
    This means suspending judgement to acquire new information.
    Because it's impossible to give knowledge in a quick few catch phrases, discussion has given way to an exchange of clichés and insults.
    This is where Trump thrives, because people feel angry and they're looking for an easy target.

I don't justify the buying of influence, nor the military/industrial complex. But people need to understand what they're now advocating for.
    When you see the dismantling of expertise because of an anti-elitist mentality, we are not in completely uncharted territory.
    It's very similar to a coup and they say it will be bloodless if everyone co-operates.

Good luck with accountability the rule of law, and everything that goes with that, let alone an informed and impartial FDA in that environment.
    We can all hope that sanity prevails. Whether it will or not is very shaky.

When I see intelligent people like @antibody and @Lopez advocating for what is going to be Project 2025 it's a worry.
    Trump is trying to distance himself from it, but his staffers wrote the thing it's central.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.020(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.310B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $6.833M 6.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 23991 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.