MSB 5.85% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Hi @dachopper, re your comment " Because... Adult Gvhd is 5...

1. 1,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2973
    Hi @dachopper,

re your comment " Because... Adult Gvhd is 5 times the number of patients than pediatric", I think you'll find it's even better than that.

The exact quote from CEO Itescu (Feb 28, 2024 Earnings Call) was:

" For adult steroid-refractory acute GVHD, we are collaborating ... to conduct a pivotal trial in adults with this condition in patients who have failed second-line therapies and have no approved therapeutics. This potential market is 5x larger than for pediatric. " (underlining added for emphasis)

and again:

" For adults, adolescents and adults over the age of 12, ruxolitinib is the only approved therapy. And 45% of those who receive ruxolitinib are nonresponders. For the nonresponders, there are no approved therapies."

In other words, it is the adult Ruxolitinib 'non-responder' market ALONE which is 5 x larger than the market for the paediatric indication i.e. those sometimes characterised as RR-aGVHD.

A significant & yet unestimated part of the adult market for SR - aGVHD treatments may 'respond' to Ruxolitinib, and yet attending physicicans may have reservations or outright concerns/ fears about prescribing Ruxolitinib as treatment given it's undeniable toxicity, adverse event profile & Novartis/ Incyte's squirrely behaviour when it comes to producing long-term overall survival i.e. mortality/ morbidity data.

I think we'll find the paradigm shift will generate its own momentum & there will be little need to promote RYONCIL for off-label use.

Cheers
    GLTA(LT)H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.060(5.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.10 $1.02 $6.406M 6.038M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 313712 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.08
  Change
0.060 ( 5.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.03 $1.10 $1.02 928883
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.