WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

2024: OBJ Uncovered, page-37

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    These are tough topics. Many of us were serenaded by management at the time, with very little coming to fruition apart from the P&G deal; which has turned out to be less than mediocre in relation to Revenues after almost 5 years.

By loyalty, I mean attended AGM's, participated in multiple CR's, vigilantly defended the honour of OBJ's technology platforms and science; all the while trying to keep some kind of semblance of sanity by attempting to discuss all possible outcomes positive/negative.........especially in the last few years. The first 5 years it seems that most of us were swept up in the romance as many bought very early and very cheaply.

Discussing 'the tougher realities' is definitely not for the fainthearted, as there are some on here that are actually down not 5 or 6 figures...but 7 figures. I still fit into the multiple 6 figure category via SMSF. I know Steve wants us to put our complete faith in the new Olympic team and inadvertently stick our heads in the sand until such times that something/anything manifests on the positive side; but in actuality these assertions from Steve will not stifle intelligent and robust debate moving forward. To think otherwise is ludicrous and I am a self proclaimed optimist.
    Last edited by cmk1969: 29/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.