AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I'm not telling you what to think. I'm telling you what I think....

1. 2,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2428
    I'm not telling you what to think. I'm telling you what I think. I asked if you had any evidence to base your concerns on. Seems you just have a 'bad feeling', but that you are happy to spread it. Personally I consider that to be irresponsible at this point in time. That would simply be my opinion and critique, whether you like to hear it or not, I am after all not telling you that you must accept it.

Irrespective of whether I may or may not have any similar or opposing 'gut feelings' I have to at least acknowledge the explicit reassurances of people I think I can trust such as Danny Lewin, as to whether AKP believes that in doing business with EM that they are dealing with people with integrity, and are happy about IP security. AKP claim to have clear and strong patent protection on their side. I'd be more inclined to go with their evaluation rather than with some random punter's bad feelings anytime. Here are his answers to a bunch of my questions related to those particular questions:

"... The aforementioned activities required and continue to require substantial investment by EarthMountain, estimated in the many of millions of dollars. I am aware of at least some of the yarn spun on various social media platforms offering dubious tales concocted behind the veil of anonymity. So let me be factual and definitive:

1. There is little “daylight” between AudioPixels and EarthMountain. We are confident in our relationship and enjoy very close collaboration and cooperation on all material technical and business maters.
    2. All, and I emphasize ALL - intellectual property whether patented or otherwise, pertaining to our revolutionary digital sound reconstruction platform and its implementation, was developed by and is the exclusive property of Audio Pixels. To the very best knowledge, there is no other party in the world including EarthMountain, that might have any legimate claim, to any aspect of our technology.
    3. While the specific terms of any third-party agreement must be kept in confidence, Management considers the very existence of such an agreement to be “material information”, and as such, promptly informs the market of its existence and its material content. If management has not informed the market of an agreement, whether involving intellectual property, fabrication, sales, marketing, distribution or otherwise, then rest assured that such an agreement does not exist.
    4. We have and continue to update the market, with the best information available, including as it pertains to the $3m dollar placement that was committed by EarthMountain in our prior financing round. As has been informed EarthMountain has so far been unable to settle its commitment apparently due to greater and far more stringent controls exercised by the authorities responsible for regulating and approving foreign equity investments by Chinese companies. EarthMountain continues to repeatedly advise of their unwavering commitment to making investment in AKP, and are in the process of resubmitting their application to the authorities in the hope of attaining the necessary approvals.

It has been said that the natural tendency of humankind is to express skepticism and doubt about all things good, while immediately believe that all bad things are factual and true. The reality is that management is occupied 24 x 7 trying to invent and capitalize on what I hope you too will soon agree, is a truly a groundbreaking revolution in sound. I ask your indulgence to apply equal measures of skepticism when assessing information that doesn't originate directly from the company - as we have neither the time nor bandwidth to deal with the tall tales spread on social media.

We will address some of those tales in more detail during the Q&A session, ..."

Last edited by BobF: 30/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.