MMI 3.64% 5.3¢ metro mining limited

2024 Production Progress, page-325

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey Mate,

The 5 boats is relative to current loading rates not barge shipments. I have been working off the fact we have only manage to load 2 boats in 15days once this year.
    Based on this if we use this as our current "Best loading rate" and we factor in the 3 days a month as assumed by Mjp2 for down time which is about what I'd allow for too, then by the end of December we would be behind schedule by 5 boats.

The main reason we are seeing varying opinions about our potential and assumed forecast here is I'm working on days to load boats not barges shipped.
    The reason for that is just personal preference and the fact that at the end of the day you can have 20 barge movements a day if the boats not loaded it isn't going anywhere as well as there are many contributing factors that may impact barge movements.

Anyway, great to see everyone is all over this and it seems we are all mostly of the same opinion. if they manage to continue to load onto the ships 6 barges every 24hrs as per Mjp2's post we will smash guidance out of the park so fingers crossed we do just that.
    I am excited to see it all unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.