MMI 0.00% 4.0¢ metro mining limited

IF you want to be helpful to yourself then start focusing on how...

1. 1,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    IF you want to be helpful to yourself then start focusing on how much debt MMI is paying off every quarter and how much is the free cash flow they can maintain without any long-term contract (10+ year) instead of EBITDA !

You have massive debt but you also have good CEO & Chairman even though I don't agree with all decision they made to date but still not a single comment here is about replacing them because i think they are trying their best but whether they will succeed or not is something time will tell as they can't control FX rates or the rates Bauxite producer give them or Silica content or Weather ! With this many unknown if any analyst talks about dividend then they just immature and if company do issue dividend without paying debt then they also taking wrong step but again it will help those who bought at 0.007 as they will recover all investment plus interest within 1c dividend.

so while good effective management has helped company survive but there are lots of parameter they can't control literally and with huge debt things not as glowing as shaw partner painting and again shaw was wrong before and i won't be surprised if they get it wrong again. i stopped reading anything comes out of shaw partner after MMI experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.