2024 Risk vs Reward, page-5

1. 30,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Even the Consensus of well paid Scientific Opinion who rely on maintaining the narrative to keep their job’s, don’t suggest that MMCC is going to Do Us Over in the next couple/few years.

Lappy just seems to like to chuck in a bit of weather/climate doom, whenever he gets a chance.

I believe it has something to do with his devotion to Labor’s preferred position aka Attempting to scare the Willy’s off the non thinkers (well those that have them).

The ME bunfight certainly has some potential to grow into quite a big show but the fractured nature of the Islamic Country’s with the internal hatred between Sunnis and Shiite communities plus all the splinter groups who think they’re more important than the rest.
    Just may keep the lid on this, unless a fading superpower thinks it needs to Jack Up this flashpoint to draw attention away from some other ill considered power play or a Banker sees a good opportunity for a huge profit.

After all!
    The threat of the Four Horsemen riding out of the ME and sending the world into armageddon has been “short odds” since the early 50’s.

I will make a prediction, tensions in the ME will continue to be a short odds possibility next year and every year that a reasonable number of humans exist on this planet.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.