ADO 0.00% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

thank you for your reply to my post. I wasn't going to post this...

1. 4,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11782
    thank you for your reply to my post. I wasn't going to post this weekend but couldn't resist the opportunity to respond.

there are a heap of connections b/w anteotech/ MEET and Helmholtz but I'll only provide a few. I think it'll will be enough to prove the connection

1/ with the ferro court preliminaries, ferro have submitted these documents

image.jpeg

Egbert Figgemeier

"Since 2016 he is principal investigator and group leader at the Helmholtz Institute Münster, Forschungszentrum Jülich (section Aachen) and he holds the chair for “Ageing and Reliability of Batteries” at the RWTH Aachen University. His current research activities span from fundamental ageing mechanisms in lithium ion and lithium metal batteries to the development of electrolyte additives and pre-lithiation technologies."

Martin Winter

Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 8.32.43 am.png

so we have had the "principal investigator and group leader at the Helmholtz Institute Münster" and the founder and scientific director of both MEET and Helmholtz write reports for Anteotech.

then from tpain we got this

https://www.uni-muenster.de/news/view.php?cmdid=12626&lang=en

"LG Energy Solution, a leading international manufacturer of battery cells, MEET Battery Research Center of the University of Münster and Helmholtz Institute Münster (HI MS) of Forschungszentrum Jülich conduct research on next-generation green battery cells in a joint laboratory."

we even have a comment from martin

"The expertise in new battery technologies based on innovative electrolytes is pooled by the researchers at HI MS. “Münster is one of the hotspots of battery research with high international visibility. With more than 300 scientists, the location offers ideal conditions for this strong cooperation,” says Prof. Martin Winter, Scientific Director of MEET Battery Research Center and Helmholtz Institute Münster."

Hmmmmm !!!!! now I would say that is a very strong link. but there is more

had this from Conor when he was with us

"Amazing facility and I was lucky to visit last year. However, it is the calibre of the talented people that also makes MEET world class in battery science and R&D."

why did conor and Manuel visit Meet ?

also with Martin Winter

Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 8.53.19 am.png

he is the founding academic fellow of AABC (also see Oliver Gross there our advisory board member) this group invite speakers to their European and US conferences each year. Manuel has presented the last couple of years.

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 9.05.31 am.png

who is the panel moderator for Manuel's group? Martin Winter !!!!!

there is more but I reckon it's a big QED !!!!! so at the very least LG would know about us, not much of a stretch to say they would maybe have tested anteoX.

so who are the possible partners we are dealing with in our battery section. trinseo, wyon, mercedes, bmw, basf, ashland, ACC, LG and goodness knows how many more.

the vibe is strong for news to drop very very soon. GLTAH (I added that for Bucky )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $39.84K 1.734M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3919030 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1681594 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 728358
Last updated 15.29pm 26/04/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.