ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

2024 - The year of ADO, page-412

1. 8,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2545
    "What precedents might this fulfill?

Grants? Commercial deals?"

Might is the operative word. We can't wait forever for the $ to hit our account. Look at how long we've already waited and we currently don't have 2 quarters of funding available.

What is certain in the short-term is that without funding sorted a CR is guaranteed.

The last CR at 3.2c was massively undersubscribed by shareholders so the funds will probably get a gift when the next CR comes along.

Take a look at IMU. Their shareholder communication is first-rate and they have a MC that reflects that.
    Any future capital raisings would be fully supported by their shareholders.
    There MC is 10 times what ours is, yet they have arguably the same potential revenue.
    How is that? While ADO has let their SP rot away, IMU has been doing everything to promote their story.

"I get the frustration…just chill for a couple days. more
    news must literally be just days away now."

I am chilling but time is running out and if they do have to tap the market again I sure do hope they do it at multiples of today's SP and not at 2.5c!

As for "days away", I'm not holding my breath. I expect next company update at the end of the month along with the half yearly and if I'm wrong, I'll be pleasantly surprised

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.